Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BIG DAY!

Today was Avery's preschool graduation/mother's day program. I love attending for several reasons but most of all I enjoy seeing how much she has grown up. She is now one of the kids who sings (mostly shouts- no singing genes in this family) at the top of her lungs trying to out-do her classmates.We were so fortunate to find the amazing preschool that we did. It was highly recommended to us and we have yet to be disappointed! I hope we can be as lucky when it's time to enroll Zoe (hopefully she'll be walking by then...)

Here is Avery, one of the graduating class of 2023,
holding her diploma.
not sure why i included this picture...
Ave's trying out her "new" smile and
i didn't try very hard getting ready that morning
the program included a presentation of "the 3 piggy opera"
so cute!
her Mother's Day gift to me.
LOVE it!
Ave and her three WONDERFUL teachers!
and THIS one (this one meaning Zoe).
always reaching to take out her bow.
she was definitely being naughty and not very nice.
so proud of her accomplishment
this picture was the best I could do.
oohhhh Zoe...

3 comments:

Lyns said...

I can't believe she's that big! What a darling girl. Congrats Avery! And congrats Zoe on, once again, removing your bow. :) I laughed really hard at your "not getting ready" comment for some reason. You look great.

Kyle, Whitney, Ezra & Jovi said...

What cute girls you have! I can't believe how big they are getting...and graduating class of 2023 made me think of Ezra's...2027Holy crap that makes me feel old! It seems so futuristic!

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

brooke!!! i'm so glad you found me!! i love blog stalking ;) your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! can you believe we're old enough to have kids in preschool?!?!? Well, ty will actually start this fall but still- weird! and I totally feel your pain about one year olds and bows :) If I even mention the word bow I swear Kaylee is trying to rip something out of her hair, even if its just hair :) anyways, i hope all is well!! definitely keep in touch!!