Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

(clever, i know)

Easter morning!
you'd think Zoe would be a little more excited- not the case.
she, of course, was mad i wouldn't give her my camera.
plus, i think her sisters mesmerized faced may have scared her.
classic Zoe; major "bed head"
and reaching for my camera
Avery hunting for Easter eggs with her one-of-a-kind Easter basket
Zoe= not a fan of the grass
not so much here either-
group picture! Avery and Zoe's cute little friends
all with their Easter loot!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! We sure did!
good food and even better company!
(it didn't hurt that the weather was perfect either! (for once))
it seems that Zoe's day started and ended rather similar...

2 comments:

Lyns said...

So cute! I love that pic of Zoey reaching for the camera. Avery is getting so big! Cute kids!

The Kindle Family said...

Hey! It looks like we have similar couches! Your girls are so sweet and precious, just like their momma! Oh by the way... I have to tell you that me and Matt are going to name our next girl Brooke Marie!! I am not sure that Matt has figured out the coincidence yet!! But you two are very special to me and with me at a very trying time in my life! Aah the stories that could be told from 112, so glad the couches can keep their secrets!!